Registration, welcome coffee
|10.00 – 11.00
Key-note speech by Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi, CEO Foresight and Economic Advisor Burgan Bank
|11.00 – 13.00
Session 1: Global Economy and Russia: Roles, Opportunities, Participants
- 2015: results, targets, directions. Attitude to Russia and attitudes in Russia: the impact of sanctions and ruble devaluation on the relations of the main financial market participants; members and their main targets; the opportunities of Russian economy and Russian investors in the nearest future
- Financial market infrastructure: for native people or for all? Suitability of Russian financial market infrastructure for internal investment; the role of foreign investors in building the infrastructure – the third way?
- Trends of global financial market development. Global deoffshorization, supranational business and control of capital flows; derivative products and web currency; changes of principles for regulation
Moderator - Mikael Gorsky, CEO, Publisher Olympus Business Publishers
|14.00 – 16.00
Session 2: New market instruments and technologies
- Opportunities for investments – how to make a profit. What investments were profitable last year, what were the facts worthy of being noted last year and what needs attention in future;
- countries of perspective investments;
- currencies perspective for investment
- Currency instruments
- Infrastructure investments
- New countries – new instruments
Moderator – Olga Suslova, Google Russia
|16.00 – 17.00
Presentation by Dr Constantin Gurdgiev, Professor of Finance, Trinity College, Dublin, co-Founder and Director of the Irish Mortgage Holders Organization, Ltd
17.30 Coffee break
|17.30 – 18.30
Interactive session on relevant topics (two minutes for each topic)
- The dynamics of oil cost: what awaits us in the next year?
- Prospects for the ruble in 2016. Dollar against Euro. What is reliable for investing?
- The question of sanctions: what is the effect? Can they be mitigated or withdrawaled?
- Geopolitical risks in the economy: where the fire can appear and what can extinguish it.
- What is the fate of gold? Will it be bought during the currency wars?
- Blokcheyn, Bitcoin, and the existing financial system: what coexistence is effective?
Moderator – Dzmitry Dryhaila, Vice President of TeleTrade